Twelve simple–if not minimal–images of the island of Aegina, Greece.
1. Light and shadow on a wall of the monastery of Agios Nektarius.
2. Doorframe and wall of a house in Aegina Town.
3. Boat moored in the port of Aegina.
4. Looking up at windows in Aegina Town.
5. The fisherman’s chapel of the port of Aegina.
6. Shadows cast on the wall of a farm house.
7. The rooftop of a building in the monastery of Agios Nektarius.
8. Boat moored in the port of Aegina.
9. Looking up from an alley in Aegina Town.
10. A view of the Saronic Gulf from a coastal road.
11. Column and wall of the church of Agios Nektarius.
12. Pigeon aloft near the fisherman’s chapel of the port of Aegina.